Project Management Officer (PMO)
Miejsce: Morpol S.A. Duninowo k/Ustki
Ref No. PMO/1/5/2017
Tasks of the employee holding the position of PMO will include adding value provided by the introduction of project governance through structuring the processes and methods of project management and through the development of best practice to be applied in this area. The methodology of project activities which is to be presented over time has to result from ‟the opening balance” and it will be adapted to the organizational culture and the specific character of the company’s operations.
The PMO will report directly to the Management Board and act as an advisor who sets the scene for maintaining the coherence of projects with the company’s business objectives.
As regards the operational activities, thePMO will cooperate with all project managers, supporting them and developing their skills related to project implementation.
- Coordinating all projects implemented in the company, including supervision of their proper and timely performance as well as compliance with the company’s objectives;
- Supporting project managers in aligning project activities with the company’s business objectives;
- Reporting to the Management Board on the compliance of projects with the strategic objectives of the company,projects’ effectiveness, including counselling on setting project priorities, proper allocation of resourcesand adjusting project activities to the company’s business objectives;
- Measuring the effectiveness of the implemented projects, making inferences and recommending remedial actions;
- Permanent cooperation with the managers of projects implemented within the company on increasing the effectiveness of their activitiesthrough counselling, transferring good practice and mentoring;
- Facilitating communications between project managers, managing situations of conflict;
- Identifying risks and problems connected with projects implemented in the company as well as undertaking remedial actions enabling effective implementation of projects within departments and those performed on the multi-departmental level;
- Developing a systemic approach to project management in the organization through the creation or provision of appropriate tools and training project managers to perform their activities using one single method.
- Many years of experience in business gained on a managerial level in various business areas, including the expertise inproduction, financial and sales processes;
- Familiarity with various industries with major focus on production, food processing and FMCG;
- Business maturity enabling the candidate to act as partner and advisor to the Management Board and in the area of project management;
- Knowledge of economics, including expertise in controlling and budgeting as well as highly developed analytical skills;
- Many years of proven experience in the management of projects and project teams;
- Proven skills in the area of implementation and maintenance of organizational changes;
- Excellent capacity to lead, charisma and ability to cooperate with individuals of strong personality, including the capacity to teach adults;
- Practical knowledge of project managementproven with successful experience in implementation/ streamlining of project activities;
- PRINCE2, PMI or other certificates will be an additional advantage;
- Resistance to stress and capacity to perform in a highly dynamic environment;
- Willingness to work in Duninowo near Ustka;
- Fluent English skills.
We are offering:
- The possibility to make use of knowledge and experience in a company being a global leader in its industry;
- The opportunity to hold a high expert position and to obtain a factual impact on the streamlining of business processes;
- Work in an international environment;
- Remuneration which is commensurate with the qualifications of the candidate.
Please send application using Aplikuj button below or via e-mail on firstname.lastname@example.org
We invite you to familiarize yourself with the video about us.
Hereby we kindly inform that we will contact only selected candidates.
I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed for the purposes of the recruitment process under the Personal Data Protection Act as of 29 August 1997, consolidated text: Journal of Laws 2015, item 2135 as amended.